Website Manager

News Detail


Jul, 2017

HS Prep Camp - Cancelled Due to Weather - Friday 7/28

We have been watching the weather throughout the day and assessing conditions.  I have been consulting with Coach Rossi and Coach Battle about a plan for the evening.

At this time, we are making the decision to cancel the training session for Friday evening.

With all of the rain that has already fallen this afternoon, in conjunction with projections for continued rain moving towards and into the evening, the fields are going to be very saturated.  There is also an ongoing risk of thunderstorms and lightning.  Safety is a concern for the players.  We are also being mindful of the conditions and attempting to preserve the fields for the fall season.

For those of you who are joining us next week for Fitness Camp, be on the lookout later in the weekend for a reminder email about that camp.  If you have not signed up yet, you can still do so at  If you are not able to attend next week, we wish you good luck in the upcoming tryouts and fall season.

Have a great and rainy weekend!

Jaime Webster
Copyright © 2020 Skipjack Soccer  |  Privacy Policy |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Log In